It's true, A Maze in Corn is home to The Guinness Book of World Record's Largest Snow Maze!
Enjoy the challenge of the snowy maze, admire the snow carvings and buildings, slide down Snow Mountain, warm up by a bonfire, be brave and try the Giant Luge run, try a variety of snow games, and of course, a cup of hot chocolate. (The Snow Bar is not available this year due to restrictions)
The Snow Maze season is OPENING Saturday, Feb. 13th, 2021.
We will be open January, February, March 7th is the last day
$15 Ages 13+
$13 Ages 4-12
(ages 3 & under are free)
The Giant Luge
$3.00 a slide
$5.00 unlimited slide pass
(must be 9 years +)
Saturday & Sunday 12:00-4:00
$4 per rider (3 & under are free)
Snow Maze Information:
- Face masks/face coverings are mandatory.
- attend as a Household group or Max 5 ppl if not from the same household
- Please make sure you know your 2 hour time frame to visit the Snow Maze and your arrival window time.
- Print your ticket or have it ready on your phone to scan.
- Before coming out to visit, please check our website for “Daily updates” trail conditions, and/or closures due to inclement weather.
- Indoor warming areas are closed at this time. Only available for washrooms.
- Unfortunately, no food can be eaten at picnic tables as per public health orders.
- We love animals, but no pets allowed ~ thank you ~
Dress for Success
Here is what you should wear in order to stay warm so you can fully enjoy your visit to the Snow Maze: warm socks, winter boots, warm inner layers (thermal top & bottom), turtle neck, warm clothes, ski pants, winter jacket, toque, neck warmer to cover your face, warm waterproof winter mitts, and sunglasses if the sun is shining.
Things to Consider:
- Bring a sleigh to pull young children…strollers do not work in the snow. (the same would apply to wheelchair accessibility)
- You do not need to bring toboggans…we provide them. However, this year, you may bring your own toboggan for sliding on Snow Mountain (but not to be used on the Luge)
- Gloves & masks must be worn when using our toboggans, team skiing, giant Jenga, and Gaga ball
– hand sanitizer is available.
- Hot chocolate, mini donuts, & food are available as take out – "eat on the go" 😊 as food is not allowed to be eaten at a picnic table as per public health orders.
- Cash, debit, and credit are accepted
- Fire pits will be available for a quick warm up – one group at a time (5 ppl) – please be mindful of your time.
- Indoor Portable washrooms are available
- Walking conditions are often uneven and slippery with being a Snow venue…please be mindful of your steps and wear appropriate footwear.
- Toboggan and climb at your own risk.
- Check the website www.cornmaze.ca for daily updates and closures due to inclement weather.
- The Snow Maze closes at -27 degrees Celsius ambient temperature (not including the Windchill) and during blizzard conditions.
- Friendly reminder ~ no dogs allowed
~ Thank you for your cooperation ~