It's true, A Maze in Corn is home to The Guinness Book of World Record's Largest Snow Maze!
Enjoy the challenge of the snowy maze, admire the snow carvings and buildings, slide down Snow Mountain, warm up by a bonfire, be brave and try the Giant Luge run, try a variety of snow games, and of course, a cup of hot chocolate, or an adult drink at The Snow Bar.
Hours: January 28 to April 2, 2023
Spring Break Hours:
- tickets may be purchased at the gate
- latest entry is 1 hour before closing
Prices: Snow Maze General Admission:
$4 per rider (3 & under are free)
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-4:30
Snow Maze Information:
Dress for Success
Here is what you should wear in order to stay warm so you can fully enjoy your visit to the Snow Maze: warm socks, winter boots, warm inner layers (thermal top & bottom), turtle neck, warm clothes, ski pants, winter jacket, toque, neck warmer to cover your face, warm waterproof winter mitts, and sunglasses if the sun is shining.
Things to Consider:
- Bring a sleigh to pull young children…strollers do not work in the snow. (the same would apply to wheelchair accessibility)
- You do not need to bring toboggans for Snow Mountain…we provide them.
- Cash, debit, and credit are accepted
- Indoor washrooms are available
- Walking conditions are often uneven and slippery with being a Snow venue…please be mindful of your steps and wear appropriate footwear.
- Toboggan and climb at your own risk.
- Check the website www.cornmaze.ca for daily updates and closures due to inclement weather.
- The Snow Maze closes at -27 degrees Celsius ambient temperature (not including the Windchill) and during blizzard conditions.
- Friendly reminder ~ no pets allowed ~ thank you ~
~ Thank you for your cooperation ~