It's true, A Maze in Corn is home to The Guinness Book of World Record's Largest Snow Maze!
Opening date: TBD for the 2023 season (January 2023)
Enjoy the challenge of the snowy maze, admire the snow carvings and buildings, slide down Snow Mountain, warm up by a bonfire, be brave and try the Giant Luge run, try a variety of snow games, and of course, a cup of hot chocolate, or an adult drink at The Snow Bar.
Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 3:00-9:00
Louis Riel Day, Feb. 21, 11:00 - 8:00
$20 (ages 13+)
$15 (ages 6 -12)
(ages 5 & under are free)
Tickets may be purchased at the gate (cash, debit, credit) or online if you prefer.
The Giant Luge
$3.00 a slide
$5.00 unlimited slide pass
(must be 8 years +)
Saturday & Sunday 12:30-4:30
$4 per rider (3 & under are free)
Snow Maze Information:
Dress for Success
Here is what you should wear in order to stay warm so you can fully enjoy your visit to the Snow Maze: warm socks, winter boots, warm inner layers (thermal top & bottom), turtle neck, warm clothes, ski pants, winter jacket, toque, neck warmer to cover your face, warm waterproof winter mitts, and sunglasses if the sun is shining.
Things to Consider:
- Bring a sleigh to pull young children…strollers do not work in the snow. (the same would apply to wheelchair accessibility)
- You do not need to bring toboggans…we provide them. However, this year, you may bring your own toboggan for sliding on Snow Mountain (but not to be used on the Luge)
- Cash, debit, and credit are accepted
- Indoor Portable washrooms are available
- Walking conditions are often uneven and slippery with being a Snow venue…please be mindful of your steps and wear appropriate footwear.
- Toboggan and climb at your own risk.
- Check the website www.cornmaze.ca for daily updates and closures due to inclement weather.
- The Snow Maze closes at -27 degrees Celsius ambient temperature (not including the Windchill) and during blizzard conditions.
- Friendly reminder ~ no pets allowed ~ thank you ~
~ Thank you for your cooperation ~