Public Health Orders: (updated: Oct 5, 2021)
Proof of Vaccination is now required for entry
- Masks are required in The Pumpkin Barn & The Haunted Forest
- Hayrides & Haunted Forest are open air, but will continue to be divided up with 1 group at a time.
- The petting zoo is one way traffic. One group in a pen at a time while visiting the animals.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer are available
- Continue to maintain a respectful distance from other visitors and staff.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell (even with mild symptoms) or are required to self-isolate for any reason under current public health orders. Our staff does the same for you.
- Continue to maintain a respectful distance from other visitors and staff...it is common practice now to keep a respectful distance from others while in lines. ~ Thank you ~
Corn Maze site policies:
- Unfortunately, no pets allowed
- No smoking within the property. Smoking will be permitted at your vehicle or at a picnic table by the parking lot.
- no alcohol or drugs allowed on the property
- Please stay on the Corn Maze paths.
- It is a living maze ~ Cutting thru the corn breaks it and we can not fix it.
- Hands off the corn :) for your safety, the corn leaves are sharp and will give bad you a bad paper cut.
- Corn cobs are to stay on the stalk - not to be thrown in the air. violators will be ask to leave immediately for the safety of others
- Please respect the animals at the petting zoo - please stay to the front of them and pet them gently.
- Wash hands after visiting the petting zoo
- Children under 5 must be directly supervised to ensure gentle interactions with the animals
- Pony riders must be 4 years and older
- If it rains, the trails turn to mud, rubber boots are required.
- The corn maze closes due to inclement weather, please check the home page for daily updates
- The grounds are wheelchair accessible when dry and smooth. Unfortunately, not when they are muddy.
- sorry, no costumes or Halloween masks allowed
- There are easy exits at the perimeter of the Maze, exit out, and walk around the perimeter of the maze. That is the easiest way back.
- emergencies call: 204-955-0906
Snow Maze information:
- Hours may change depending on the weather - check the home page for daily updates...we close at -27 ambient temperatures
- Dress for success! Dress in your full winter gear: snow boots, ski pants, winter jacket, balaclava/neck warmer, toque, and winter mitts
- Toboggan and climb at your own risk
- We have toboggans for you to use
- You may bring your own toboggan for snow mountain but not for the luge
- Riders for the Giant Luge must be at least 9 years old
- It is a winter venue made of snow, therefore, walking conditions may be uneven or slippery. Please wear appropriate footwear and be mindful of your steps.
- Stroller and wheelchairs unfortunately do not work in the snow, therefore, it is best to bring along a sleigh to pull them in.
- Please do not touch the snow and ice sculptures
- There are easy exits at the perimeter of the Snow Maze, exit out, and walk around the perimeter of the maze. That is the easiest way back.
- emergencies call: 204-955-0906
- no pets allowed
- no alcohol allowed
- no smoking inside the venue
- Please do not graffiti the snow maze walls