Zip Line Policies
We are the only Association for Challenge Course Technology Accredited zip line course in Manitoba and take safety very seriously. We also want to make sure you have a great experience with us.
- must be a minimum of 10 years old
- weigh between 70-250lbs
- be in moderate to good health
- be able to walk 1 mile and climb 300 stairs
- be able to pull themselves along the cable and slow themselves down using a glove to create friction on the cable
Conditions Prohibiting Participation:
- recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
- serious musculoskeletal disorders
- currently taking any blood thinning medication
- epilepsy or seizure disorders when the condition prohibits the person from operating motor vehicles
- being under the influence of alcohol or any drug that impairs in any way
- heart conditions that could require immediate medical attention
We schedule tour guides and support staff for your tour and require participants to provide 24 hours notice to cancel/reschedule tours. This allows us to adjust our staffing. Participants who cancel their tours with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $20 fee per participant.
As an outdoor business, we operate rain or shine in hot, cold, rainy or windy weather. However, we may cancel tours due to severe weather conditions, such as extreme winds, heavy rain or severe thunderstorm activity. If we need to cancel your tour, we will notify you as soon as we can to reschedule your tour for a later time.