"Wanna have a good time?...Hang out on a Zip Line!"
A Maze in Corn offers a New Zip Line Adventure only 10 minutes South of Winnipeg on St. Mary's Road!
It is a full scale Zip Line Adventure:
- Zip thru the trees, down the ravine, climb a rope bridge, and race a friend!
- 6 Zip Lines
- 1 Dual Racing Zip Line
- 1 Air Stair
- Amazing Prairie Views...you can even see the New Bomber Stadium!
- You stay up on the towers the entire time!
- Bring your camera to capture the FUN!
Amazing Zip Lines Video
Zip Line Tour
- The Full Zip Line Adventure ... $70.00 (+ GST)
- Want it all? This is the tour everyone is talking about!
- It includes: 6 Zip Lines and the air stair
- It has the 2 longest zip lines
- The dual racing zip line!
- It takes about 2 hours
- Lots of great places to take pictures!!
- The Geronimo Jump is included
- Corn Maze admission is included
Hours of Operation
- Open daily: June 1 to October 30
- Morning, afternoon, and evening tours available until School goes back.
- In September & October - weekday tours are only available on a prebooked basis - please call
- weekends are available until the end of the season
- It is best to book in advance to ensure we have Zip Line Guides here to take you out for some fun Zipping! Call 204-883-2048 to book your Zip!
- We have lots of Zip Line guides, therefore, we will do our best to accomodate your request.
- Please arrive on site 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Must be a minimum of 10 yrs old
- Weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs
- Sign a waiver form (a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver for participants under the age of 18)
- Be in at least moderate to good health
- Be able to walk a mile / climb 300 stairs
- Be able to pull themselves along the cable and slow themselves down using a glove to create friction on the cable
Conditions Prohibiting Participation
- Recent, reoccurring, or existing injuries
- Serious musculoskeletal disorders
- Currently taking any blood thinning medication (i.e. Warfarin, Coumadin, Plavix, etc.)
- Epilepsy or seizure disorders when the condition prohibits the person from operating motor vehicles
- Being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or legal drugs that impair in any way
- Heart conditions that could require immediate medical attention
- We operate rain or shine
- When we book your tour, we schedule guides and other support staff to facilitate your tour.
- However, if you need to cancel for other reasons, we would appreciate 24 hours notice. After that time, there is a $20.00 fee per rider for canceling or for not showing up for your scheduled tour time.
- Zip lining is an outdoor adventure activity. Therefore, tours will operate in hot, cold, windy, or rainy weather. However, Amazing Zip Lines may cancel tours due to severe weather conditions, such as extreme winds, heavy rain, or severe thunderstorm activity. If your tour has been cancelled by Amazing Zip Lines, we will contact you and rescheduled your tour for a later time.